Home About Services History Projects Community Contact

History of the John R. Crocker Company

        For over six decades, three generations of the Crocker family have owned and represented the John R. Crocker Company.
         In 1947 John R. Crocker founded the company in Baltimore, MD. Five years later his son Robert joined the company as a field project manager. After success on the western shore, the company was relocated to the town of Easton on Maryland's eastern shore.
          When the company relocated in 1970 Robert assumed ownership and John retired. Ten years later in 1982 Robert's son Michael joined the company as a project manager. In 1986 Michael assumed control of daily operations as Robert retired. After eight years, in 1994, Michael assumed ownership.
         Included in the company's family history is a long term relationship with Washington College. Today the John R. Crocker Company continues to expand in a developing economic area.